Thursday, January 31, 2013
Last night, I was minute-taker at the latest Friends of Magdalen Green committee meeting at which we had a really productive discussion about activities in 2013 that will include:
* Supporting and helping to fund playground improvements at the Roseangle playground. We are keen to engage with parents and children about the play improvements they would most like to see.
* Progress with lighting improvements on the Green.
* A Spring Members' Newsletter.
* Promoting Friends of Magdalen Green in local shops and other venues using our new membership leaflet.
* Fundraising activities for the coming year.
* Continuing participation in the West End Community and Sports Hub.