- Following complaints, I have raised the concerns about the high shruberry on the roundabout at Riverside Drive/Avenue (near Marmalade Pot) - very difficult for drivers coming roundabout to see pedestrians - have raised this concern with the Planning & Transportation Department. See photo below!
- Pigeons problem on part of Blackness Avenue - raised with Environmental Health & Trading Standards.
- Need for litter bins at bus shelters opposite River Crescent and Riverside Place on Perth Road raised with the City Council.
- Bus Shelter on Blackness Road opposite Abbotsford Street has "real time information" - but its not working. Following resident's complaint, I brought this matter to the attention of the Planning & Transportation Department - it turns out that there is an electrical supply fault, and a repair has been actioned.
- Residents complain lights out in path between Ninewells Hospital to Ninewells Avenue (out of east gate) - having checked with the Council's Street Lighting people, its the responsibility of NHS Tayside, so raising this with them.
- Requests for bus shelter at Blackness Road near Jedburgh Road (no buildings here so very exposed). Have raised this with the City Council.
- Quite a number of pavement resurfacing issues have been raised recently & I am progressing these with the City Council.
Any resident wishing to raise a local issue with me can do so by e-mailing email@example.com.