Sunday, 10 February 2013
From the City Council West End Communities Officer:
LCPPs enable council departments to work together better with partner agencies at a local level with the aim of delivering services and activities in a way which better meets local needs. The partnership meeting is chaired by the City Council's Head of Transportation and is attended by all 4 local elected members, senior staff from other key City Council Departments and planning partners including the Voluntary Sector, Tayside Police, Tayside Fire and Rescue and NHS Tayside. Community Representation at the Partnership is drawn from local community organisations including West End Community Council.
Local people, or those who have an interest in the West End such as traders, students and university staff, are encouraged to come along as we are keen to promote an active west end community and ensure that those with a stake in the west end are involved in identifying local needs and developing the local response.
Below is the agenda for the forthcoming meeting. It would be lovely to welcome you along.
1. WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS
2. IMPACT OF WELFARE REFORM – GREGORY COLGAN, FINANCE AND CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGER
3. MINUTE OF LAST MEETING OF 22 NOVEMBER 2012 AND MATTERS ARISING
4. FOCUS ON WEST END LOCAL COMMUNITY PLAN
5. DEPARTMENT, AGENCY AND ORGANISATION UPDATES
6. OPEN FORUM ON ISSUES RAISED BY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC
7. DATE OF NEXT MEETING : 16th May 2013 at 7.00 pm in the Tartan Coffee House