Sunday 15 November 2020
“Every year, the City Council Neighbourhood Services reviews the rent and other charges that we need to collect so that we can continue to deliver the services that you have told us you want.
Neighbourhood Services aim to ensure that the highest quality of housing is provided for the people of Dundee in a safe and healthy environment. This can only be achieved through partnership working across all sectors.
The council strives to provide a continually high standard of service by consulting and engaging with tenants on decisions which involve them.
The current restrictions continue to make this a challenge, however, your opinion matters, so please take time some to be part in this year’s rent consultation before 23rd December 2020.
Below are some examples of how you can Get Involved & Have Your Say :
• Information displayed on the Council, partner and Elected Member social media portals and websites.
• Taking the opportunity to complete the survey if asked to Get Involved by Council staff, either in person, or over the phone.
• Email us on email@example.com
• Complete the survey by visiting https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MCRC-2021-22
• Text ‘RENT 1, 2 or 3’ to 0753 924 2303
• Scanning ‘QR’ Quick Response code on literature
Following the consultation period, all feedback received on the proposed options will be reported to, and considered by, Committee in January 2021.”
You can read more at www.dundeecity.gov.uk/rent-consultation