Tuesday, 7 April 2020
Following the cancellation of the Dundee Daffodil Group’s Spring Flower Show and to maintain contact amongst members and provide a little competition and fun, the group has decided to try and run a virtual flower show.
The show is open to all, free of charge and there will be no prize money or trophies awarded.
The competition will have limited classes and will be judged by Hazel Elder with first, second and third places being awarded.
Rules and Guidance
1. The competition is free of charge and open to all.
2. The exhibitor must have grown all entries.
3. Exhibitors can only enter one exhibit per class.
4. All cultivars to be named where possible.
5. The exhibits must be staged and photographed on Friday 10th April.
6. Exhibits can be staged in any vases /jam jars etc that the exhibitor has available, vases are not provided.
7. Staging time/time for the submission of photographs is between 9am and 10pm on Friday 10th April 2020.
8. All photographs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10pm on Friday 10th of April. Photographs should be close ups and as clear as possible to assist judging.
9. The email should contain the attached photographs indicating the class entered, along with the entrant’s name and town of residence. Exhibitor numbers will be allocated to the photographs prior to judging.
10. The competition will be judged on Saturday and the entry photographs and results posted on Facebook as soon as possible after judging has been completed.
11. Dundee Daffodil Group-Spring Show, Facebook page has been created, all photographs will be displayed on this open page, highlighting the first, second and third places. Names (initial and surname) and town of residence only will be displayed for the placed entries.