Tuesday 20 December 2016

Services for private tenants

I had a very useful discussion yesterday with Lynn Wadland, the council's technical Energy Adviser, who has been assisting private tenants who have no central heating or ineffective heating.

There is assistance available for qualifying private tenants (elderly tenants, those who are vulnerable and those with dependant children) on low incomes to get central heating - help with improved glazing and insulation may also be available.

For households who do not qualify, help via the Warm Home Discount may be available as an alternative.

Lynn can be contacted as follows - 

office phone - 433189
mobile - 07985 872725